The Two People

Amy

 

He is one of those thousand stars

And I know he is the brightest star

Shining clearly until my scars

Dazzling and so fine to fill my jar

 

I want to ask him the story of universe

Would it be great if I traverse

Would it be nice to hear the fighters

Furthermore, if he opens the first verse

 

I wish he will stay

Because without his light I will stray

The earth would be so grey

Therefore I always pray

 

Adrian

 

In her eyes there is a galaxy

Deep and beautiful to see 

And how peaceful the wave of her sea

Greeting a fragile man like me

 

She is not the moon

She has wonderful mind that is brighter than noon

Maybe I fall for her too soon

But she is so beautiful in June

 

I wish she won't leave me

Because without her I only feel the gloomy

I would not shine brightly

And what is left in universe is just a stormy 

Comments

Popular Posts