B

 Something feels different. I think I'm out of my mind asking you to stay when you don't want to. That night, I can't even cry nor hate you. I just felt numb and that's all I felt. You were something I want to spend with. But then you're not mine anymore.

At that night, I thought you really wanna meet me because you miss me. You asked me about my day and I told you about my day but suddenly you told me that you lost your feeling and you didn't catch feeling anymore. I wasn't feeling well knowing it suddenly. You, the place I can share everything, the place I wanna go to, and the place I wanna stay. We shared wishes, promises, and dreams, we talked about how our apartment would be like in 10 years later. We talked about what activities we will do. We shared our thoughts about everything. Government policy, superheroes, society, songs, singers, movies, universe, everything. And you might forget about those things. Because if you still remember, you wouldn't lose your commitment.

Now that I realize that feeling has an ups and downs. And that's really okay in relationship if you sometimes feel bored. Relationship should be built with commitment, not just a feeling because feeling doesn't last forever but the commitment does. I know I was wrong taking an impulsive decision. But then you said you wanted to end this too. And what should I do then? I couldn't even hold you anymore. You wanna go without me, continue your journey, and fly like a bee. I understand that because I have to.

Two years and it ended just like that. We got no consideration, no discussion, and we went by ourselves. You just didn't know I stopped at the cafe thinking about how I should be without you. You texted me for the last time to be happy without you. Now how can I do when the happiness comes from you. I know I will be alright someday. But I'm just not ready to grasp the fact that we are strangers now. I lost my place and I don't know where to go. I can't believe that it's really over.

You said you wanted to be my friend and that's your last wish you want, but how can we be friends after everything you did to us. How can I hold my feeling when I still love you but you don't. I guess it's better for us to be a stranger for each other. I'll pour down my feeling into the ocean. You can come back whenever you want to. But now, it's goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts